Tour in Buzios: Boat Tour in Buzios
It is the best schooner in town! Stereo sound, central bar, bathrooms, covered areas, tables, and benches for all passengers to be comfortably seated.
The boat set sails in the Píer do Centro, which is the main pier located in downtown Búzios. The captain and the friendly boat crew are ready to welcome each new crew member with a big smile and a lot of energy.
We will stop in different places to swim, relax and enjoy the waters of this beautiful town. Other places will be admired from a distance in the sightseeing. Some of the places that we see are, as follows: Ilha do Caboclo, Praia dos Búzios, Praia dos Ossos, Praia da Azeda, Praia da Azedinha, Praia de João Fernandes, Praia de João Fernandinho, Ilha Branca, Ilha Feia, Praia das Moças, Praia da Rasa, Praia de Baía Formosa, Enseada de Manguinhos, Praia da Tartaruga, Praia das Virgens, Praia dos Amores e Praia do Canto.
After the boat tour, we come back to the Píer do Centro.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Boat Trip
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off in hotels
- Lunch - Food and Drinks not included (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia dos Ossos, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
Sightseeing to Praia dos Ossos. The old fishermen village is a famous spot in Búzios.
Pass By: Azeda Beach, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Sightseeing to Praia da Azeda, a perfect place for pictures.
Pass By: Joao Fernandes Beach, Rua Praia de Joao Fernandes, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
Sightseeing to Praia de João Fernandes, a place with beautiful crystal-clear water.
Departure Point :Pier da Praia do Canto, Travessa dos Pescadores - R. das Pedras, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under the age of 3 are complimentary and must be accompanied by an adult.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- This tour is unavailable on Christma's Eve, Christma's Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Carnival season.
- Snorkeling equipment can be rented on location.
- Contact us back to re-confirm the Meeting Point location.
- Bring swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.