Tour in Cusco 1/2 day visit: South Valley, Tipón, Pikillacta and Andahuaylillas
Our half-day tour to Tipon, Pikillacta, and Andahuaylillas is the most exciting option to know the high level of knowledge of Inca hydraulic engineering, the excellence of the urban planning of the pre-Inca Wari culture, the beautiful decoration of the church of Adahuaylillas and other places of interest located in the southern valley of Cusco.
Take a tour of this circuit is better in the private service so you can fully enjoy your visits.
The tour begins and ends at your hotel in the city of Cusco, lasts 6 hours and the start time of the trip, you and your group will decide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A driver and mobility only for your family or Group.
- Top-level local guide in English or Spanish.
- Partial tourist ticket to visit Tipon and Pikillacta.
- Ticket to visit Andahuaylillas Church.
- Private Service.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
Half Day Tour
At the agreed time, your professional guide and private mobility will pass through your hotel. Then, leave Cusco in a southerly direction.
First, visit the archaeological site of Tipón, admire the high quality work of Inca hydraulic engineers and the type of irrigation of crops in the evaporation system. Continue your journey through the fertile valley to Pikillacta, the most important administrative and religious center of the pre-Inca Wari Culture, and contemplate the perfection of urban planning.
Finally, visit the church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of America) built in the seventeenth century and observe the extraordinary colonial artistic work and, later, return to your hotel in the city of Cusco.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.