Tour in Florence - Golf Cart - 2:00 hours
We’re also at Piazza San Firenze, you will find our staff over there.
Visit Florence in a unique way and explore the city in the most relaxing way on our quiet electric vehicles. Discover the beauty of this city in the shortest possible time and get to know the main attractions of Florence with your free multilingual audio guide.
Pickup Time: We're open from 9.00 AM until 8.00 PM, please book the pick-up time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Commentary in nine languages:
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, German, Polish, Russian
- Tour for small groups
- Professional driver (companion)
- Vehicles are provided free of charge and the customer pays for the tour with audio guide
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria is located halfway between the Duomo and the Arno and represents, together with the Palace of the same name, the heart of Florence's political life; the square is L-shaped and is the result of successive architectural interventions. It is the place where hundreds of tourists gather to visit the Uffizi Gallery, the Fountain of Neptune, the Loggia della Signoria and of course the Palazzo Vecchio.
Palazzo Vecchio is the seat of the town hall of Florence, a museum and one of the most visited monuments of the city. This imposing building was completed in 1302 by Arnolfo di Cambio and is connected to Palazzo Pitti by the famous Vasari Corridor, a secret passage wanted by the Medici family.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Via dell'Acqua, 7, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.