(Tour in French) LE MOAI, RAPA NUI ISLAND
AROHA TOURS RAPA NUI takes you to the approach of the stone giants, the Moai.
This half-day private guided tour in French presents 3 of the most beautiful and impressive sites on the island. Admire the finesse and the Neolithic gigantism which characterize them.
The private nature of the excursion ensures personal attention.
We adapt to your desires, at your own pace, trying to avoid tourist overcrowding on sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided private tours in French.
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket, 80 USD / pers., (7-17 years, 40 USD), valid for 10 days and for all sites.
- Entry/Admission - Anakena Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ahu Tongariki
- Entry/Admission - Rano Raraku
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anakena Beach, Easter Island Chile
At the other end of the island, opposite the only village, Hanga Roa, the white sandy beach of Rapa Nui: Anakena. This is where the first Polynesian settlers arrived. An idyllic place, worthy of the most beautiful postcards, bathed in translucent waters and sheltered in the only coconut grove of Easter Island. Here, too, the site has been completely restored, and its Moai are the best preserved that we can still admire today.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ahu Tongariki, Easter Island Chile
Then we will arrive at one of the architectural gems of Polynesia: the Ahu Tongariki. It is the most important and undoubtedly the most remarkable restored site on the island. 15 Moai, these monoliths that have made Easter Island world famous, face visitors. Supposed to be astronomical, the sunrises give the place a special atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rano Raraku, Easter Island Chile
Almost all the stone giants of Easter Island have been carved here. The Moai quarry is the site that most fascinates visitors. Hundreds of statues are still there and continue to captivate tourists from around the world who wander among them.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departures: 9:15 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.Whatever the place of your accommodation (hotel, residence, family pension, campsite,cruise), I'll pick you up.Airports
- Mataveri Intl Airport, Easter Island Chile
- Hanga Piko, Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Valparaíso, Chile
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.