TOUR in OLD TOWN
Created for the people with mobility difficulties
The easy way to explore Old Town, Mandraki Harbor, City center, Port or go for shopping
per adult from
What's included :
- Electrically Powered Scooters
- Member of our team who will instruct you and give all the necessary "tips"
What's excluded :
- If the walking is a problem for you, but you want to explore Old Town, ancient heritage, Mandraki Harbor, Port, see the Windmills of Rhodes, visit the city center - this option is for you.
This tour is created and recommended for the people with mobility difficulties.
Member of our team will be meeting you in Apellou Old Town. You will see the big flags "Accessible Rhodes" - you will get your electrically powered scooter, that is very easy to control and operate, maneuverable, runs everywhere, especially along the cobbled streets of the Old Town.
Make an effortless walk in the Old Town, tour around Mandraki Harbor and Port, see the windmills of Rhodes or go for shopping!
(in case you need a transfer to the spot with specially adapted vehicle - contact us - Accessible Rhodes)
Departure Point :Akti Sachtouri 8, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.