Tour in Rome from the Port of Civitavecchia
We know that your cruise trip will be unforgettable and to make it even more enjoyable and interesting in our Italian sea, we suggest you visit one of the most beautiful tourist cities in the world, rich in history, art, curiosity and traditions. Our English-Spanish speaking driver will be ready to welcome you directly on the dock of your cruise ship, with one of our luxury cars and will remain at your disposal until your return to port. As you travel by car through the city, we will offer you some routes and the most important places to visit, and together with your suggestions we will create a personalized excursion for you. We offer you a professional, guaranteed, safe and ideal service for families, friends and groups, in a completely private environment.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- English-Spanish speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Pick-up and return to the port of call
What's excluded :
- Lunch or alcoholic beverages
- Entrance tickets to tourist attractions
- Tourist guide (minimum 3 hours) available on request
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After a panoramic tour of the Roman Flavian Amphitheater you can visit it from inside or outside, take pictures and learn about its history and origins. To enter to visit it you must buy tickets online in advance or see the possibility of buying it on the same day. And if you want a tour guide you can ask for it when booking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After lunch it is the best time to get to know St. Peter's Basilica (free entry) or to visit the Vatican Museums and the famous Sistine Chapel, here you need a ticket that would be better to buy it online in advance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
After visiting this wonderful monument it will remain forever in your hearts, you can even throw the coin backwards and you will see that your desires will take place, especially to return to the eternal city again.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali, Via IV Novembre 94, 00187 Rome Italy
This is a completely prestigious area, on one side you will know the first Roman market and on the other the famous Imperial Forums, an exclusive and political place of the Romans. In case you want to visit it, you can use the same ticket of the Colosseum. In any case, you should know that both places are easily appreciated from the road we travel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
A splendid monument of ancient Rome, you will be surprised to visit the interior of this Roman church, the technique of its construction is still a mystery. It was an ancient prayer center of Greek Roman origin.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
One of the most important squares in Rome, built by the powerful Pamphili family. At the time of ancient Rome it was the Stadium of Domitian. In the center of the square there are carved 3 important fountains: Del Moro, del Nettuno and the four rivers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take travelers to the cruise ship directly from the dock, the driver will wait with a sign written with the names of the travelers.Ports
- Porto di Civitavecchia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For greater travel convenience, the animals must have their own carrier
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 measures by ministerial regulation: Sedan (car) >>> 2 to 3 person maximum - depending on the degree of kinship. MInivan >>>>>>> from 4 to 6 people maximum - according to the degree of kinship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.