Tour in spanish to the Traditional Cheese and Wine Route, leaving Queretaro
THE DEPARTURE IS WITH TWO PEOPLE MINIMUM.
The entire tour is accompanied by a certified tour guide.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch - Mexican snack and a soda
- Entry/Admission - Bocanegra Cava de Quesos
- Entry/Admission - Vinicola San Patricio
- Entry/Admission - La Pena de Bernal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bocanegra Cava de Quesos, Carretera Estatal 200, km 50, Tequisquiapan 76780 Mexico
You will get to know a matured cheese cellar and have a rich guided tasting of cheese, fruits and wine. It is the rich opportunity to make a rich pairing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vinicola San Patricio, Carretera Galeras-Huichapan 47, Tequisquiapan 76750 Mexico
They will take a guided tour through the vineyards, know their vines, their types of grapes and their wine process. They will also have a rich tasting of Mexican wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Pena de Bernal, Queretaro City Mexico
We will visit the Magic Town of Bernal. There will be an explanation of the history of the town, its traditions and its gastronomy.
Here it is located in the third largest monolith in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Corregidora 4, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is outside the Regional Museum of the city of Querétaro or our operator or guide can go to the hotel where they are staying (only if it is in the area of the historic center of the city).In high season or special dates, some streets may be closed and the meeting point may change.Please confirm one night before via WhatsApp or email with the agency or guide.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.