Tour in the footsteps of Berbers
Away from the hustle of city life in Marrakesh and drive into the High Atlas Mountains to explore the most beautiful Berber villages in the heart of the Atlas Mountains,
The first stop is going to be at the Ourika valley about 1 hour drive from Marrakesh, famous by its waterfalls, enjoying various landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, this is also where you will visit the cooperative of the Argan oil.
Continue through the second valley which is Sidi Fares valley, and taking a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level, passing through traditional Berber villages to explore the authentic life of Berber people.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at leisure which will be served in a typical Berber way
Later on we will end up in the third valley which is Asni. This later is famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches...), this valley is well known for its weekly markets every saturday.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from the accommodation
- Drop-off at the accomodation
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Stop in the amazing spot of the Ourika Valley which is known for its connection to several Berber villages and enjoy the stunning panoramic views of the Area
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
In this small mountain village of Asni, people come every Saturday to sell their goods and buy their needs. If you have the chance to visit this local market, you will be astonished by the way locals in the area organize their weekly market
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick -up all the travelers from their hotel or riad in Marrakesh
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.