Tour Jawahir 2 Days Package
Nature, adventure, historical 2 days tour, experience the desert for 1 night, watch the stunning sunset in the desert and dune bashing with our experience tour guide ,dive deep in sparkling clean blue water pools in wadi Bani Khalid and Wadi shab
visit Sur and explore the history of Sur.
• Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle
• Stay one night in the desert (Safari Desert Camp)
• Dinner and breakfast included
• Watch the stunning sunset in the desert
• All fees and taxes Included
• Private Tour
• Pick up and Drop off Hotels, Port (For shore excursions passengers), Airport,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- English speaking Guide
- Hotels, Port, Airport, Residence Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Bani Khalid
- Entry/Admission - Sur Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Bimmah Sinkhole
What's excluded :
Day 1: Muscat- Wadi Bani Khalid- Wahiba sands
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Road 23 apprx. 40 km from Bidiyyah Muscat-Sur Road, Muscat 113 Oman
We will leave Muscat towards Wadi bani Khalid, one of the biggest and most beautiful Wadis in Oman. We will reach there and With little walk 10 to 15 minutes you will reach the beautiful water pools 9 meters depth Here you can swim, sunbath, relax in the beautiful scenic Wadi canyons.
In the afternoon we continue our journey to the desert Wahiba Sands desert, where you relax or take part in an adventurous 4x4 drive in the sand dunes. Then we will watch the stunning sunset of the desert on one of the big sand dunes. We finish the day with a Dinner at the camp
Duration: 3 hours
• Dinner: Buffet Dinner In Safari Desert Camp
Accommodation included: Safari desert Camp
Day 2: Wahiba Sands- Sur- Wadi Shab- Sinkhole- Muscat
Stop At: Sur Maritime Museum, Wilayat, Sur Oman
In the morning after the breakfast in the camp leave the desert towards Sur, in sure we will take you in small city tour, the famous Omani Dhow Factory, where you can see traditional wooden Dhows being built. And we take you to the old part from Sur where most of the houses there designed by wooden doors and windows.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
From Sur we drive towards Wadi Shab This Wadi is an enormous canyon gorge that is lined with palm trees and impressive indications of what the power of the water coming down from the mountains can do in nature, With 35 to 40 minute walk and hike up through the canyon Wadi, we arrive at one of several crystal clear water pools. Tourists can swim on through the warm waters from pool to pool. Eventually we come to the last pool where an opening among the enormous rocks allows us to swim into an incredible crevice cave with a small waterfall. Inside, the sunlight filters in from the outside, turning the water into a beautiful turquoise blue whilst water showers down one side of the cave from the Wadi beyond.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bimmah Sinkhole, Hawiyat Najm Park, Muscat Oman
After visiting wadi shab stop at Bimah sinkhole (swimming in the sinkhole lake is possible)
Bimah Sinkhole a water filled depression, structurally a sinkhole, in the limestone of eastern Muscat Governorate in the Sultanate of Oman. A lake of turquoise waters, it is 50 m by 70 m wide and approximately 20 m deep. It is only about 600 m away from the sea, between the coastal towns of Dibab and Bimmah. The sinkhole was formed by a collapse of the surface layer due to dissolution of the underlying limestone. To preserve the sinkhole, the local municipality developed a park there.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Breakfast: Buffet Breakfast In Safari desert Camp
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any place in Muscat.• Residence• Hotels • Muscat International Airport • Muscat Port (for shore excursion passengers)Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.