Tour Kolomenskoye estate (duration 5 hours)
Kolomenskoye is one of the most beautiful residences of the Russian tsars and one of the favorite places for visiting of the Muscovites. It has a special atmosphere of ancient Russia with its particular architecture and wonderful views.
Having a popular blog about Russia in instagram @juliaruspirit, we travel much ourselves and we know what to offer the tourists to make the journey in Russia unforgettable. We offer both popular touristic itineraries and unique non standard places.
Our feature is the unique photoshoots in the russian style and ancient locations.
Ordering our tours you get a discount for our magical photoshoots.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
- Entry/Admission - Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye, Andropova Ave., 39/48, Moscow 115487 Russia
Interior of the Palace of Tsar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve, Andropova Ave., 39, Moscow 115487 Russia
1. Ascension church (with excursion inside)
2. St. George Bell Tower
3. Front and Rear gates of the Monarchic Court
4. Kazan cathedral
5. Peter the Great wooden house
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Moscow, Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, airport, railway station in Moscow
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.