Tour Las Coloradas & Ek Balam
You will visit Ek Balam that is a Mayan Zone in the north of Valladolid. Here you will have a guided visit where you can climb the pyramid and learn about this place with our certified guide. Also, you will visit the cenote and swim in its refreshing and crystalline water of this sacred and beautiful place.
As well you will visit a Mayan Village, have a tasting of tequila, and hammocks to rest. Also you will have time in Valladolid to walk around the town and enjoy what this beautiful place have to offer to you.
But the adventure doesn't finish here. Las coloradas is a place at the north of the Yucatan Peninsula. This place is interesting because of the color of its lake. The lake is pink. Learn more about the reason of its color in this incredible tour where you will have the oppotunity of visit las Coloradas and take awesome pictures of the landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Las coloradas, Ek Balam, Cenote and Valladolid
- Visit to Temozon to breakfast on your own (Free time 30 Minutes)
- Visit to Mayan Villlage
- Hammock for rest
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Round Transportantion with Air Conditioned
- Tequila Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Located near the colonial city of Valladolid in Yucatan, it is one of the most important constructions made by the Mayans, come and discover this walled city, its incredible architecture, and the details of each construction, which make this place an important place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las Coloradas in the Yucatan Peninsula, is a unique place in the world, famous for its pink lake, this is due to the peculiar pigment produced by halobacteria, a type of microorganism found in water saturated with salt. on this tour, you will be able to appreciate one of the wonders of nature, learn about this place, discover new landscapes, observe flamingos in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Cool off swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan península, with crystal clear waters, and to recover energy enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes from the región.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.