Tour Las Coloradas & Ek Balam
On this fantastic experience you'll get to witness several of the most beautiful natural and cultural places that Mexico has to offer.
First, you'll be taken into the ancient ruins of Ek Balam where your guide is going to amazed you with all the history behind the ancient ruins, and you'll have the unique oportunity to climb the pyramid and witness the incredible view of 95 feet tall inside Mayan jungle.
After the ruins, you'll be swimming inside the fresh and crystal clear waters of the cenote, and have the chance to relax on the hammocks on the Mayan Village.
Next stop will be at the majestic pink lake, Las Coloradas Yucatan. The water has an incredible natural peculiarity that turns the water in a beatiful color pink.
Flamingos and ancient creatures are to be found there near the shore for you to apreciate.
You will get the chance to have free time at Valladolid, to get to know the beauty that the town has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation with AC
- Visit to Temozon and Valladolid
- Entrance to Ek Balam, Las Coloradas and Cenote
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Scope out the surreal water of Las Coloradas!
Las Coloradas has definitly been one of the most underrate attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula but the glamorous Flamingos and ancient creatures found ashore say otherwise. your certified guide will elaberate the magical proccess of its formation.
- Take an amazing photo in the pink lagoon
- know the salt processknow the salt process
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Visit this incredible Mayan zone and climb the pyramid
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Swim in the water of this sacred and hidden place
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around Valladolid and marvel with this magical town
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, the tour will be operating as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.