Tour Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos
Las coloradas is a place at the north of the Yucatan Peninsula. This place is interesting because of the color of its lake. The lake is pink. Learn more about the reason of its color in this incredible tour where you will have the oppotunity of visit las Coloradas and take awesome pictures of the landscapes.
Also, you will visit the Rio Lagartos where you can swim in this refreshing water. Sail in this lake and discover the biodiversity of this place. You will see a biosphere full of life and vivid colours. You will know the salt process and enjoy a delicious luch with a dish to choose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch and bottled water
- Lunch (dish to choose)
- Round transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Tax reservation in Rio lagartos ($5 USD)
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Río Lagartos, Yucatan, Mexico
Located in the eastern end of the Yucatan peninsula, Mexico, the Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve encompasses fundamental wetlands, recognized by the Ramsar Convention. It features a variety of mangroves, small estuaries, coastal lagoons, marshes, and savannah that are home to a variety of species, and serve as nesting sites for some of them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las Coloradas in the Yucatan Peninsula, is a unique place in the world, famous for its pink lake, this is due to the peculiar pigment produced by halobacteria, a type of microorganism found in water saturated with salt. on this tour you will be able to appreciate one of the wonders of nature, learn about this place, discover new landscapes, observe flamingos in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use sunscreen, insect repellent and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.