Tour Las Coloradas
If you love nature and are interested in viewing unique Mexican wildlife, this tour is for you, On this tour we will visit the Rio Lagarto Nature Reserve located on the Yucatan Peninsula, this place is characterized by its beautiful landscapes, flora and fauna such as the famous flamingos that come to this place to feed and nest, generating a unique spectacle painting the sky pink with their flight. Also you can see other endemic birds of the region such as herons, eagles, ospreys.
We’ll also stop by Las Coloradas, an area of the lagoon where salt has been extracted from the seawater for decades. This area is home to the second largest salt factory in the country. You’ll definitely want to have your camera ready since this area is known for its breathtakingly beautiful pink lagoon water. After exploring the Rio Lagartos, you’ll probably be hungry. Your guide will take you to a local restaurant where you can enjoy a delicius lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & Drop-off
- Visit Las coloradas
- Visit to the reserve Rio Lagartos
- Includes box lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation Rio lagartos ($9 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place, ending this adventure you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
Located in the eastern end of the Yucatan peninsula, Mexico, the Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve encompasses fundamental wetlands, recognized by the Ramsar Convention. It features a variety of mangroves, small estuaries, coastal lagoons, marshes and savannah that are home to a variety of species, and serve as nesting sites for some of them.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellet
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.