Tour Las Coloradas - Natural Pink Lake
In this adventour we will go in a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the fresh water of this beautiful place, ending this adventour you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch
- Lunch (dish to choose)
- Round transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Visit to Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation in Rio lagartos ($5 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Río Lagartos, Yucatan, Mexico
Located at the eastern end of the Yucatán peninsula, the Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve. It has a variety of mangroves, small estuaries, coastal lagoons, salt marshes, and savannas that are home to a variety of species and serve as nesting sites for some of them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las coloradas is a place at the north of the Yucatan Peninsula. The popularly known as pink beach in Yucatan is visited annually by thousands of tourists intrigued by its peculiar pink lake, this quiet water paradise is located on the Yucatecan Peninsula and is world famous. Those who have visited her are impressed by its beauty. The pink lagoon is a sight show that no one can miss. The lagoon has this particular shade because the water has a very high concentration of salt, in addition to the depth live millions of microorganisms that give that pink appearance.
Keep in mind that depending on the sunlight is the shade you will see. Yes! It's not the same pink morning shade as it is at sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Use sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.