Tour N ° 1: Cannes, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence
The visit begins with the City of Cannes and then continues on the coastal road, enjoying the charm of the Marinas of Antibes, Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Juan. Arrived in Antibes an hour stop in the old town and its Provencal market and its Picasso museum. A lunch break is possible with your request. Then, finish your excursion by letting yourself be fascinated by the charm of Saint-Paul de Vence.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Le Suquet
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Suquet, 06400 Cannes France
In this stage you are introduced to Le Suquet, the old town of Cannes, and its well-preserved Cathedral and Museum of the Castre surrounded by numerous small local restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Place Nationale, 06600, Antibes France
Antibes, 2nd largest city in the Alpes-Maritimes and typical in Provence. Its old town constituting its historic center, its marina, the Provencal market, the Picasso museum. Its sublime Provencal market and surrounded by magnificent little essential restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
We will accompany you to discover the small village of Saint Paul de Vence. With no stop in front of the mythical square and its hundred-year-old plane trees and its famous Café de la Place. On this plot, Yves Montand and Lino Ventura played pétanque. Then, a tour of the famous Hotel Restaurant La Colombe d'Or, which hosted famous artists of the 20th century: Matisse, Picasso, Chagall, Folon, Braque, Léger and others.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :La Rotonde, 37 Prom. des Anglais, 06000 Nice, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us of your hotel or address for your pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.