Tour Of Amman By Night From Dead Sea
Amman was originally built on seven hills, called Jabals (the Arabic word for mountain), each of which more or less defines a neighborhood and gives it its name, like Jabal Amman and Jabal Al-Hussein.
AMMAN - It's late at night and the discotheques, music bars and shisha lounges that have sprouted around Amman are buzzing with clients, belying the city's old image as the sleepy capital of a conservative kingdom.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner Local Food ( Down Town ) , Coffee and/or Tea
- Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Al Balad – Downtown Amman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
Take a tour of Amman by Night! We’ll pick you from your Dead Sea hotel and with your escort, you start to experience the capital in the evening. First, we drive to the Citadel hill in downtown to enjoy a panorama view over hilly Amman and the Roman Theatre. A short stroll along an alley, then drive through the busy Souq, if interesting stop at the spice market, and continue to Jabal Amman with Rainbow Street. We mingle with the locals in a coffee shop and enjoy a tasty dinner in an Arabic restaurant. Then we cruise in the modern parts, passing by the illuminated King Hussein Bin Talal Mosque and see the houses in the residential areas Abdoun and Dabouk. Return to your Dead Sea hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in Dead Sea ( Sweimeh Dead Sea Road, Sowayma )The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.Return point: Returns to the original departure point or Amman city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.