Tour of Aswan high dam,temple of Philae and unfinished obelisk
Your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel to visit the main attractions of Aswan city,the tour starts to visit Aswan high dam which is one of greatest projects in the 20th century,your tour guide will show you Nasser lake which was shaped by building Aswan high dam,then drive to visit the Greco Roman temple of Philae, it was built for the goddess Isis,enjoy a motor boat ride on the Nile river to the island of Bigga where temple of Philae was relocated in 1972, finally drive to visit the unfinished obelisk of queen Hatshepsut to know how ancient Egyptian cut obelisks,drive back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned car
- Private tour guide
- Motor boat ride to visit philae temple
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
We will visit the dramatic Temple of the goddess Isis at philae island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
It is one of the biggest dam in Africa,it was built to protect Egypt against floods and produce hydro power.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
The unifinshed biggest obelisk in Egypt shows you how ancient Egyptian cut obelisks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Picking up is from all hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.