Tour of Belém and Jeronimos Monastery
Enjoy a tour of the magnificent neighborhood of Belém, visiting the most important monuments of Lisbon and getting to know the adventures of sailors who left here for India and Brazil. A guide in Spanish will show us inside the Jeronimos Monastery, where the tombs of Vasco da Gama, Camoes, King Manuel I or Fernando Pessoa are located. We will know its great cloister, considered one of the most beautiful in the world. The entrance to the Monastery is included, and it is best that we skip the line. We will also see the exterior of other important monuments, such as the Tower of Belém or the Monument to the discoverers, with its giant world map and we will pass through the famous factory of the Pasteis de Belém, the richest candy in Lisbon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish Speaking Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees not specified
- Transportation to / from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
We visit what is considered the most beautiful cloister in the world, as well as the rooms where the monks of the order of the Jerónimos lived and prayed
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Santa Maria de Belem Church, Praca do Imperio, Lisbon 1300 Portugal
We know the interior of the Manueline Church, in which are the tombs of Vasco da Gama, Camoes or King D. Manuel himself.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
We see the famous giant statues that represent some of the most important characters of the period of "discoveries" and the map with the route made by the Portuguese caravels around the world ..
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
We know the famous Belem Tower, which King D. Manuel ordered to build to defend the caravels, loaded with treasures, that entered the Tagus estuary, from the attack of the pirates.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :N6 136, 1300-598 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :11 a.m.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.