Tour of canteens "7 pekados capitals"
We invite you to sin in the city of churches, where each drink represents each of the 7 pekados capital. - IRA, GULA, LUJURIA, AVARICIA, PEREZA, ENVIDIA AND SOBERBIA.
Travel through Puebla and take a tour of some of the most traditional canteens, tasting their representative drinks, a snack and the explanation of each place. Apart from knowing the attractions of the historic center in a more relaxed and fun way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit to 7 traditional canteens and bars of the city of Puebla, in each place includes a drink.
- Entry/Admission - La Pasita
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Tips, drinks and extra food in each place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puebla Cathedra, c 16 de Septiembre s/n Centro Histórico, Puebla 72000 Mexico
Before starting this tour we will visit this magnificent Cathedral to start free of sins.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: La Pasita, 3 Sur 504, Puebla 72000 Mexico
Traditional bar where we will taste the typical drink of this place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.