Tour Of Carleton Street Orange Hall
Carleton Street Orange Hall has been at the Heart of Portadown since 1875. It has contributed greatly to the towns development over the years. The Orange Hall is not your average Orange Museum, it is a chance to explore the Living History of the Orange Institution in Portadown. As well as the Heritage Centre located within the Hall, each room has its own story to tell.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Carleton Street Orange Hall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carleton Street Orange Hall, 6a Carleton St, Portadown, Craigavon BT62 3EN, UK
Explore the Heritage Centre Within the Hall.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carleton Street Orange Hall, 6a Carleton St, Portadown, Craigavon BT62 3EN, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.