Tour of Castagnole Lanze with Wine Tasting and Picnic
This stage of the Gastronomic Paths will make you discover the beauties of authentic Piedmont, through breathtaking views and panoramas, dotted with vineyards, hills, woods and hazel groves! At the same time you will taste the most delicious and precious wines and products of this splendid region. Furthermore, all participants will receive a cotton backpack containing the "perfect taster" kit, containing a cup holder pocket, a goblet and a cotton tablecloth to be used to consume the gourmet Picnic of the Gastronomic Paths that will be honored at the end of the course . In the basket you will find a very fine selection of Piedmontese products chosen by chef Diego Bongiovanni.
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All tastings of wines and typical products are included in the ticket price
- Brunch - A fantastic picnic basket full of typical Piedmontese products from Chef Diego Bongiovanni's selection to be consumed on site or tasted at home is included in the price.
- are included: the cotton backpack, the cotton cup pocket, the goblet, and the tablecloth
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dogliotti 1870
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Conte Paolo Ballada di Saint Robert
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta San Mauro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dogliotti 1870, Via Fratelli Vicari 70, 14054 Castagnole Lanze Italy
This historic winery in Castagnole delle Lanze will be the starting and arrival point of our tour and it will be here that it will be possible to taste excellent local wines such as Barbera d'Asti DOCG or Moscato d'Asti DOCG in different interesting versions. An experience you will not forget!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo del Conte Paolo Ballada di Saint Robert, Via Artuffo 53 Parco della Rimembranza, 14054 Castagnole Lanze Italy
After visiting the tower, located a few steps from the historic center of the historic center, it will be possible to taste the excellent wines of the Criolin farm and the hazelnuts delection of the Terre Bianche farm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta San Mauro, Localita San Mauro, 2 Frazione Valle Tanaro, località Fraschea e San Mauro 2, 14054 Castagnole Lanze Italy
After tasting the original wines of the Piero Cane farm, we will meet and taste the refined wines of Tenuta San Mauro production, such as the aromatic Moscato d'Asti DOCG and the Barbaresco DOCG, expertly produced by the family
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Fratelli Vicari, 70, 14054 Castagnole delle Lanze AT, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Feasible without problems by children from 10 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.