Tour of Dharavi Slum
The hidden fact of Mumbai is high-end positivity in every condition. Right from business operations in skyscraping towers to functioning in small scale slum, the city is never short of things. Our Dharavi Tour is eternally devoted to positivities of the human spirit. Our two-hour tour surely depicts the phenomenal spirit of working in any condition. One of the most profound facts of choosing us is that we have friendly and professional tour operators who are acquainted with the areas and even take you to spot where Slumdog Millionaire was filmed. This tour is generally focused on how people are culminating the stereotype negativity and bring in a new phase of change in an economy.
With more than millions of residents, you will also witness the large periphery of diversity.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Mumbai India
Dharavi is a locality in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, considered to be one of the world's largest slums. The Dharavi slum was founded in 1883 during the British colonial era and grew in part because of the expulsion of factories and residents from the peninsular city center by the colonial government, and from the migration of poor rural Indians into urban Mumbai. There are a lot of Tamil peoples in Dharavi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Mumbai GreenGate
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.