Tour of Dubrovnik and Walls
Learn from a local guide about architecture and history of Dubrovnik. Explore the heart of the Old Town and listen to local stories and curiosities. Walk the walls and admire the breathtaking views of terracotta rooftops, church towers and domes and clear blue sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide Walking tour in Dubrovnik
What's excluded :
- Admission fees for Walls: Individual:150 kn; Agencies:135 kn (only at Široka ulica selling place); Children and young adults (under 18), students (only with valid Croatia Student Card, International Student Card (ISIC) i European Youth Card): 50 kn Meals and drinks Gratuities Transport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sponza Palace, Stradun 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Experienced guide, will entertain you with interesting details and stories related to Sponza Palace
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Saviour Church, Put Od Bosanke 8, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Experienced guide, will entertain you with interesting details and stories, St. Saviour's church,
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We will visit Dubrovnik City walls with its defensive walls and forts which run uninterrupted for 1940 meters (6365 feet) completely encircling the City. We enter the place with the smallest amount of stairs and the least crowds.
Departure Point :Pile Gate, Dubrovnik, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Town, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dubrovnik City Wall has a total of 1,080 steps. This is a challenge for people with walking difficulties or health issues and families with young children.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.