Tour of Dubrovnik with a visit to Franciscan monastery
Learn from a local guide about architecture and history of the Historical Center of Dubrovnik. Visit Old Pharmacy at the Franciscan Monastery Museum. Enjoy the personal experience of a walking tour while you learn about the heritage and ancient culture of the city.
per adult from
2 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Walking tour in Dubrovnik
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - Franciscan Monastery Museum: adults 40,00 kn (5,40 €), grups adults 35,00 kn (4,70 €), children & students 20,00 kn (2,70
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Franciscan Church and Monastery, 4 Poljana Paska Milicevica, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The tour also includes a visit to the Museum at Franciscan monastery which houses Old Pharmacy,
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pile Gate, Dubrovnik, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Town, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cancellation Policy For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.