Tour of Flanders World War I Battlefields from Brussels
Visit the impressive monuments that commemorate the lives of fallen soldiers and admire the natural splendor of the Belgian countryside as you travel. Listen to fascinating commentary from an expert guide as you see graves that immortalize those killed in the world’s first major conflict, Enrich your historical knowledge at the Flanders’ Field Museum then feel your soul stir during a poignant Last Post ceremony in Ypres
Discover the poignant history of World War I on a moving full-day tour to the Flanders battlefields from Brussels.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - In Flanders Fields Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: In Flanders Fields Museum, Grote Markt 34, Ieper (Ypres) 8900 Belgium
n a country where war was fought, it lingers, even if that war is already a century behind us. For each of the more than 600,000 dead who fell here, for each of the more than 425,000 graves and names on memorials and for the hundreds of traces and relics in the front region, for each of the millions affected (physically or psychologically wounded, refugees and displaced persons) there is a story of suffering, pain and ordeal somewhere in the world.
The City of Peace Ypres and the In Flanders Fields Museum conserve the link with the war past. Because it is important for those who want to speak about peace and war today.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
at your accomodation in BrusselsAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- brussels port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.