Tour of Hercolaneum + Pompeii + Sorrento (Full Day 8h)
The first stop is Herculaneum, which you will have 2 hours. Herculaneum - named after one of the Roman mythological heroes, Hercules - was destroyed by the 79AD eruption of Mt. Vesuvius.
-Lunch is optional, agree with driver in the morning
Once we proceed to Pompeii and the drive will take about 30minutes. You will have 2 hours of free time to explore this ruin. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe.
The drive to Sorrento take 1 hour and walk along the road to where you can take pictures of the spectacular views of the coast. You will have free time to explore.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- 22% of italian sale tax
- English-speaking driver. Parking, highway tolls, fuel, insurance and maintenance included
What's excluded :
- Lunch - (optional) to agree with driver in the morning
- Meals, drinks (E20-E45 depending menu order or restaurant)
- Pompeii Admission fee € 15 per adult, children younger than 18 years old enter free showing valid ID
- Gratuities between 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- we highly recommend to hire a guide for a better experience. please ask the price in the note.
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Herculaneum, which you will have 2 hours. Herculaneum - named after one of the Roman mythological heroes, Hercules - was destroyed by the 79AD eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. The slow walk across of Herculaneum will allow you to observe the molding of civilization into this remote town. Buried by the same eruption as Pompeii, it’s now a marvelous historic site filled with an abundance of history and breathtaking views. These cities offer spectacular ruins, relics and interesting markings left behind by the people who did not survive the eruption.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Once we proceed to Pompeii and the drive will take about 30minutes. You will have 2 hours of free time to explore this ruin. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience! This ancient ruin which was buried under meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79A.D. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers captivating scenery that one must personally see to believe. It is a must-see landmark that will provide you with a thoroughly unique experience. The licensed guide will show you the highlights of the ruin. (we highly reccomend to hire a guide, ask in the note the price)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gargiulo & Jannuzzi, Piazza Torquato Tasso 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Have you been able to taste the oil and olive oil where you can see the process from the tree to bottle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gargiulo Inlaid di Gargiulo Salvatore, Via Fuoro 33, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Don't miss the ancient art of the wood manufactury of the "inlaid wood works". The inlaid wood items are a decorative work performed by cutting, layering and pasting together various sheets of woods, with chiaroscuro (dark-light) effects obtained by the different colors of veneer. Each item is unique which increases its value over time. These wooden handicrafts have always possessed a special charm that characterize these artistic.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Apa 1848, Via Cavallo 6/A, 80059 Torre Del Greco Italy
THE UNIQUENESS OF CRAFTS "MADE IN ITALY"
FROM TOREE OF GRECO THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
APA, historical brand Made in Italy, is synonymous with high quality and great skill in manufacturing, and has always been recognized internationally. For many years, it is boasting demanding customers and true connoisseurs of the artistic-traditional manufacturing of coral and cameos. In the historic venue of Torre del Greco you can visit the museum room with antique collections of coral jewelry, cameos and bronze statues in Neoclassical style.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Area includes:Capodichino Airport in Naples,Central Train Station (FrecciaRossa and Italo), Naples Cruise Port (Molo Beverello),Historical downtown and anywhere around NaplesPorts
- Port of Naples
- Port of Sorrento
- Port of Amalfi
- Port of Salerno
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pets are allowed olny if they stay in theri kennel.
- We provide booster and carseat for free you need
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.