Tour of Mt. Vesuvius+Sorrento+Pompeii (Full Day)
One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
The tour usually lasts 8 hours but we are flexible for any issue that we can find on the way (enviromental/traffic/accidents). If you want to have lunch during the tour please discuss about it with the driver at the beginning of the tour so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls and fuel
- 22% of italian sale tax
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks/Lunch (varies depending on order €20-€40)
- Entrance fees to Mt Vesuvius €11
- Pompeii (Admission fee E15pp),admission fees to Pompeii (children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license)
- Gratuities 15-20 percent (optional but really appreciated)
- No archeological guide is included
- Hire with us a 2hr archaeological guide in Pompeii for the extra cost of €120 (note it in booking)
- Entry/Admission - Via SeeAmalfiCoast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via SeeAmalfiCoast, Via Giovanni Augustariccio, 84011, Amalfi Italy
This itinerary is from the starting point from everywhere in Naples Area, Amalfi Coast, Salerno Area (port/hotel/train station).
You will be going up 3000 feet attitude on the volcano and the driver will assist you in purchasing the tickers. Once bought, you can start your adventure climbing Mt Vesuvius to the top. You will have approx 90min to explore this volcano.
Later we will drive to Sorrento in about 60 minutes. Along the way there will be a couple of stops where you can take pictures of the spectacular panoramic views of the coast. You will have approx 60 minutes to explore.
Lunch break: The driver will make suggestions early in the morning as you requested previously. Once a decision has been made the driver will make reservations if need so.
Once done we proceed to Pompeii and the drive will take about 60 minutes. You will have approx two hours to explore this ruin. The drive from Pompeii to Mt Vesuvius is about 40 minutes.
Driver will return back to the pick up location or others agreed upon.
Important Note Regarding itinerary
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL/TRAFFIC/ACCIDENTS) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
The tour is also available as a "Sharing Tour": If you wish to meet people and save money you can create one group to join (max 8 people per van. We recommend you post the tour on CruiseCritic to promote members to join your tour)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , Private Residence, Naples Train Station, Naples Capodichino Airport, Bed and breakfastAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/21/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.