Tour Of Olbia + Typical Sardinian Dinner
This is a complete introduction to the history of Olbia and of its territory, through its monuments, landscapes but, especially in this case through its food, its wines, its gastronomy. An essential excursion to get a complete overview of the culinary traditions of the region.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Corso Umberto
What's excluded :
- Dinner - For 35 euros you will have a complete dinner: appetizers, 2/3 types of pasta, soup, roast meat of suckling pigs, boiled sheep, vegetables, desserts, Seadas, wine, liqueurs (Mirto and Filuferru)
- Entry/Admission - Sa Crescia Ezza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di San Simplicio, Via Fausto Noce, 8, 07026 Olbia SS, Italy
the Romanesque church of San Simplicio was built around 1060 and is one of the oldest Romanesque churches in Sardinia. Built with blocks of granite, many of them taken from ancient Roman or Punic temples, the church has a simple but very impressive structure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomba dei Giganti Su Monte 'e S'Abe, Via Caterina Longa, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
the "tomb of the giants" Su monte 'e s'Abe is a collective tomb dating back to the Neolithic and Ancient Bronze Age (1800 b.C.) and is not far from the castle of Pedres (A.D. 1100). Not far away there is also a nuraghe (nuraghe Casteddu) not yet excavated and therefore difficult to access.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corso Umberto, 07026, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
Visit the historical center of Olbia and to the archaeological museum (free)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golfo Aranci Le cinque spiagge, Via degli Asfodeli, 07020 Golfo Aranci SS, Italy
Golfo Aranci, whose real name is "Figari", was for many centuries a simple fishing village but now, thanks to its beautiful beaches and revaluation of its historic center, it has become an important tourist resort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sa Crescia Ezza, Via Fontana, L'Alineddu, 9, 07026 Olbia SS, Italy
... and at the end, the typical Sardinian dinner in a farm restaurant in the countryside of Olbia. For about 40 euros you will have a complete dinner, with appetizers, two or three types of pasta, Zuppa Gallurese, roast meat of suckling pigs, boiled sheep, vegetables, Sardinian sweets, Seadas, wine and typical Sardinian liqueurs (Mirto and Filuferru)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is included in the price and can be provided from all the hotels, residences, ports and private houses in the Gallura area and from most of the north east of Sardinia.Airports
- Costa Smeralda Airport, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
- Fertilia Airport, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
- Golfo Aranci
- Porto Cervo
- Porto Rotondo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.