Tour of Tbilisi National Opera and Ballet Theater
This tour gives you the unique opportunity to visit famous Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre and take an inside look at iconic building founded in 1851. The local guide will provide informational commentary about the history and modern life of the theatre. On specific days you will be able to exclusively attend world famous artists rehearsals in the opera or ballet studio.
Starting at the church of Metekhi, we walk to the brick domes of sulfur baths and then on to spectacularly located Narikala fortress. After that we visit the Sioni and Anchiskhati churches, which mark the end of the Old Town.
After we walk along Rustaveli Avenue – the main street in Tbilisi and visit the famous Georgian National Opera and Ballet Theater. Founded in 1851, Tbilisi Opera is the main opera house of Georgia and one of the oldest such establishments in Eastern Europe. The local guide will provide informational commentary about the history, most famous Georgian mega stars, modern choreography and dancers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- English speaking guide service
- Coffee break at local cafe in old town
- Entrance fee and local guide
- Entry/Admission - Rustaveli Avenue
- Entry/Admission - Tbilisi Opera and Ballet State Theatre
What's excluded :
- Food & Alcohol drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dzveli Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
We begin our tour from the Old Town. The city offers a wide variety of sights, most of them very ancient. Starting at the church of Metekhi, we walk to the brick domes of sulfur baths and then on to spectacularly located Narikala fortress – one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia, overlooking Mtkvari river gorge. After that we visit the synagogue, Sioni and Anchiskhati churches, which mark the end of the Old Town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rustaveli Avenue, Kazbegi ave.24 Freedom Square to Kostava Street, Tbilisi 0177 Georgia
After we walk along Rustaveli Avenue – the main street in Tbilisi and have coffee break at local cafe in old town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tbilisi Opera and Ballet State Theatre, 25 Shota Rustaveli Ave, Tbilisi 0108 Georgia
Founded in 1851, Tbilisi Opera is the main opera house of Georgia and one of the oldest such establishments in Eastern Europe. The local guide will provide informational commentary about the history of Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theater, most famous Georgian mega stars, modern choreography and dancers.
During the visit, we will have an opportunity to watch the dancers and coaches of State Ballet in the rehearsal studio lead by the one of the mostly well-known prima ballerina of modern times and artistic director of the State Ballet of Georgia – Nina Ananiashvili.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel in Tbilisi. Our guide will meet you on reception in your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our team is regularly reviewing government tourism and travel updates and ensuring our tours run in accordance with the recommendations by the World Health Organization, the Georgia's National Center for Disease Control and Public Health, and the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs of Georgia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.