Tour of temples of Danderah and Abydos
Your tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of the hotel by private air conditioned car at 06:00 am to visit temple of Danderah.This beautiful Ptolemaic is dedicated to the Goddess of love called Hathor.Here there are striking bas-reliefs of Cleopatra and her son Caesarian ,the only temple in Egypt to portray this famous queen and her son. Danderah is also the only temple in Egypt where the roof is accessible to enable you to enjoy a view of the area,from Denderah ,drive on through the lush countryside and villages to visit Abydos, the renowned temple of Seti 1st.Here you will see the famed 'Tablet of Abydos' which lists seventy six Egyptian kings in chronological order.A fascinating day to experience two distinctly different styles of temples,drive back to the hotel.
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets for temples of Abydos and Danderah
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
It was built for the music goddess Hathor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
It was built by king Seti 1st and finished by Ramses 2nd.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel reception
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.