Tour of the Actors' Temple (powered by Show-Score)
Learn the extraordinary untold theatrical history of The Actors’ Temple - an active Jewish synagogue smack in the middle of Broadway!
The Three Stooges, Jack Benny, and Jerry Lewis were all members of this unique congregation. On this hour-long tour, led by the Temple’s Rabbi and Cantor Jill Hausman (a former singer and actress herself!), you will see the beautiful stained glass windows up-close and examine amazing photographs that reveal facets of Jewish theater history. An unmissable and unforgettable glimpse into the continuing tradition of Judaism and theater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Show-Score, New York City, NY
If you are curious about Jewish influences on the NYC’s entertainment industry, then you are in for a treat! Rabbi Jill has incredible stories to share about the Actors’ Temple’s most famous congregation members and the history of this national landmark.
Departure Point :339 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.