Tour of the INTERIOR of the CASTLE of Prague and walk through Mala Strana
An essential walk through the most important and most visited monument in the Czech Republic. It is the largest medieval castle according to the Guinnes book of records. We will tell you about the story, legends, anecdotes and curiosities, told in a relaxed and close way.
They will be able to know in detail each of the important points of the route. In this tour we include paid tickets to interiors of palaces, the cathedral, churches and the gold alley. Therefore it is the most complete tour to the Castle that you can find.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- We include paid tickets to the interiors of palaces, the cathedral, churches and the callejón del oro.
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. Vitus Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Callejon del oro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
They will access the inner courtyards, palaces and gardens of the world's largest medieval castle. We will see all his doors and curiosities about him.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Vitus Cathedral, III. Nadvori 48/2 Prague Castle, Prague 119 01 Czech Republic
We can access the entire interior of the Cathedral of San Vito. This is the most important religious monument in the country. We explain it to you in detail.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Basilica, 119 08 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
This is a basilica of Romanesque origin, re modeled on its facade in Baroque style. It is the oldest religious construction of the castle that still stands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Callejon del oro, Zlatá ulička u Daliborky 119 00, 119 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
It is the most picturesque and curious street of Prague Castle. Very famous and visited by all who visit the castle. With us you will discover the story hidden behind it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mala Strana (Little Quarter), Mala Strana (Little Quarter), Prague, Bohemia
This is a beautiful baroque neighborhood located on the other side of the Vltava River, at the foot of the Castle. There are numerous attractions in its interior such as the wall of Jonh Lennon or `` the little Venice of Prague '' or the famous child Jesus of Prague, etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
It is the longest medieval bridge in the world, it will be the end of our tour. You will know his history and superstitions about him.
Departure Point :Cartier, Pařížská 2, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Charles Bridge, Karlův most, Karlův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.