Tour of the island Bella and Pescatori island
On the Isola Bella you can visit the sumptuous palace, home of the Borromeo family, which preserves priceless works of art. The Pescatori island, on the other hand, is the only one of the Borromean islands to be inhabited throughout the year, and houses a small village characterized by a small square surrounded by narrow and winding alleys.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Hop-on / hop-off tour of the Borromean Islands
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the palace and garden of Isola Bella
- Entry/Admission - Isola Bella
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of the Fishermen (Isola dei Pescatori), Italy
It is the smallest but certainly not the least fascinating of the Borromean Islands, strolling along its narrow alleys you will discover enchanting views. The ancient village is characterized by a maze of narrow streets and the Church of San Vittore, elected as a national monument, which still preserves the original apse with single-light windows dating back to the 11th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isola Bella Italy
This motorboat tour will take you to Isola Bella, the most famous and magnificent of the three Borromean Islands. It will be possible to visit the sumptuous palace, home of the Borromeo family, which preserves priceless works of art. You can also access the gardens for a pleasant walk, a classic example of a seventeenth-century Italian garden, spread over ten terraces.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Sempione, 68, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.