Tour of the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris
Come and discover the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris during a 1h15 guided tour before public opening hours.
Located in the historic former haute couture house, the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris opened in October 2017 and presents the work of one of the most famous couturiers of the twentieth century in over 450 sq. m. of exhibition space. The museum visit also includes the couturier’s Studio, which has been preserved within the elegant hôtel particulier in the 16th arrondissement.
From March 3rd to October 11th 2020: « Betty Catroux, Yves Saint Laurent – Feminine Singular » exhibition.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guided tour in French or in English
- Exclusive access to Yves Saint Laurent Museum Paris outside the usual public opening hours.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Yves Saint Laurent, 5 avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris France
For a genuinely exclusive experience, come and discover (or re-discover), before the public opening of the Musée (11am), the world of fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent, who has left his mark on fashion history.
The Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris opened its doors in October 2017 on the historic site of the former haute couture house. The first museum of this size entirely dedicated to the work of one of the most famous couturiers of the 20th century, it showcases, over more than 450m², both the creative genius of the couturier and the process of creating an haute couture collection.
A true pioneer, Yves Saint Laurent is the only creator of his generation to have archived all his work since the establishment of his company. As a result, the museum's collection includes more than 5,000 haute couture models.
From February 12, 2019, the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris will present a new selection of models in all its exhibition spaces. In addition to the major themes articulating the couturier's work, the new exhibition will focus on two significant creations by Yves Saint Laurent: the famous Mondrian dresses (autumn-winter 1965) and the dresses created in collaboration with the artist Claude Lalanne (autumn-winter 1969).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris, 5 Avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.