Tour of the Pescatori island, on Lake Maggiore
It is the smallest of the Borromean Islands, but certainly among the most fascinating. Strolling along its narrow alleys you will discover enchanting views. The ancient village is characterized by a maze of narrow streets leading to the Church of San Vittore, elected as a national monument, which still preserves the original apse with single-light windows dating back to the 11th century.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Pescatori hop-on / hop-off tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of the Fishermen (Isola dei Pescatori), Italy
Introduce yourself to boarding Lake Tours, get on our speedboats and get ready to explore Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands. Admire the beautiful scenery of the lake and visit the tourist attractions on the islands (entrance fees to museums not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Sempione, 68, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.