Tour of the Vineyard and Tasting of 6 Wines in Monte Zovo
An experience designed for lovers of wine and good food, to be lived in the most convivial places of Monte Zovo.
In the friendly and intimate atmosphere of our kitchen room, you will discover the best combinations with local culinary art and typical seasonal products. An experience that tastes like home. Also available at lunchtime.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Monte Zovo Azienda Agricola
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Stop At: Monte Zovo Azienda Agricola, Localita Zovo, 23, 37013, Caprino Veronese Italy
Starting from the vineyard, after a brief excursus on the history of the Cottini family, you will be accompanied through all the stages of processing and aging of our wines thanks to an exciting journey that ends with a table tasting of 6 characteristic wines of the company. You will taste the Oltremonte Sauvignon Bio, the Lugana Le Civaie, the Phasianus Corvina Rosato Bio, the Calinverno, the Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore and the Amarone della Valpolicella: a 360 ° experience that will make you travel among the estates of the Cottini family.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Pasta and beans
Departure Point :Località Zovo, 23, 37013 Zovo VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.