Tour of the Zugarramurdi witches museum, cave and town with pintxo.
The witches of zugarramurdi is the name used for Spain’s best known witch real court case and the place where the highest amount of witches where killed in all of Europe.
The witches lived in the small village of zugarramurdi and the case was taken ahead by the court of the Spanish Inquisition in Logroño.
Now a days the village conserves most it's old architecture and has a very creepy essence.
In this tour we will drive 30-40 minutes through the Navarra mountain land up to the zugarramurdi village and visit the cave where the witches gathered to do they’re “aquelarre” and plot against the village people. Our next stop will be at the museum of witchcraft and history of zugarramurdi where we will spend our next hour or so..
To finish this tour with a savoury feeling we will enjoy a delicious local pintxo lunch before departing back to our Hotel or apartment.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo de las Brujas de Zugarramurdi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de las Brujas de Zugarramurdi, Calle Beitikokarrika 22, 31710 Zugarramurdi Spain
We will visit the museum of witchcraft of the famous Zugarramurdi village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cuevas de Zugarramurdi, Valle de Baztan, 31710 Zugarramurdi Spain
We will visit the terrific caves of this haunted village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zugarramurdi, Zugarramurdi, Navarra
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from air bnb
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.