Tour of Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana from Rome and back
Marvel at the glitz of Villa Adriana and the gardens of Villa D'Este in Tivoli on a 7-hour tour from Rome. Take a walk in the gardens of Villa D'Este, admire the palaces of Emperor Hadrian and discover 2 of the most beautiful Renaissance villas in Italy. Our driver knows the place well and will be able to assist you with courtesy for the duration of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Emperor Hadrian had this villa built for himself and his court in the Tiburtina countryside. It is a unique testimony in terms of size, architectural and decorative characteristics. Today it appears as an extraordinary, immense park, covering over 80 hectares, scattered with grandiose Roman ruins, spas and eighteenth-century farmhouses, in an atmosphere that still retains much of the ancient charm. The visit also includes the Maritime Theater, an artificial island, a real private outbuilding of the emperor; the Canopus complex, consisting of a large rectangular basin surrounded by sculptures and which reflects the fascinating structure of the Serapeum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
The Villa has a total of 35,000 square meters of gardens, 250 spouts, 60 pools of water, 255 waterfalls, 100 pools, 50 fountains, 20 exedras and terraces, 300 sluice gates, 30,000 plants with seasonal rotation, 150 old tall trees, 15,000 plants and perennial ornamental trees, 9,000 square meters of avenues, paths and ramps. A few kilometers away from Rome, Villa d'Este was built at the behest of Cardinal Ippolito II d'Este, governor of Tivoli from 1550. The cardinal, disappointed at the failure to elect as pontiff, wanted to bring the splendor of the Ferrarese, Roman and French courts and above all equal the magnificence of Villa Adriana.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour to visit Villa Adriana and Villa D'Este in the province of Rome is aimed at all those who stay in the capital and who want to dedicate a day for this wonderful trip out of town (stop for lunch included). Please indicate the exact address of your apartment in Rome or the name of your hotel, also specifying the time for the appointment with the driver at least 12 hours before the service. He will arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and will wait for you. Good walk in history.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.