Tour Paiva Walkways - 1 Day from Lisbon
Someone nicknamed Aveiro as “the Portuguese Venice”! We prefer to call it the city of Art Nouveau. Aveiro is a city of singular beauty. It is located by the sea and the river, with its canals and the traditional boats called “moliceiros”, fulfill the city with a unique and colorful beauty. Aveiro is charm!
The Paiva Walkways is an 8 km boardwalk through ruggedly beautiful scenery in Arouca Geopark. Zig-zagging down rocky hillsides, hugging cliff faces and winding along the left bank of the Paiva river; The Paiva Walkaways were the winner of the World Travel Awards 2016 for the Most Innovative Project in Europe and Europe’s Leading Tourism Development Project 2017.
Arouca Geopark is recognized by UNESCO as a Geological Heritage of Humanity
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned
- Entrance fees to Paiva Walkways
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
Your journey over eight miles of pure nature begins here. A journey through biology, geology, the history of life on the planet, written in the landscape. At our side, the river Paiva runs almost musically, raising its flow in winter, extending the adrenaline of its brave waters to the adventurers of rafting and kayaking. By the shore, the trip begins in the bathing areas of Areinho and / or Espiunca, and halfway there is a small paradise in the Vau recreation and leisure area. It's the eight miles of a life, believe me.
This tour starts at 07h:00a.m and we set off the Paiva Walkways; (4 hours car)
Once in Paiva Walkways, we`ll appreciate the beautiful walking tour, get ready for 8 km of nature and splendor;
Return to your hotel in Lisbon.
• Passadicos do Paiva, Espiunca Geopark Arouca, Arouca Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lisbon Hotel Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.