TOUR Palace Houses & Tapas in Papirusa
Houses Palace of Seville
It is a route through the three most emblematic palace houses in the city.
It is a route the most unique for the beauty and wealth that these residences treasure, with its wonderful gardens, numerous halls, stately stairs, archaeological remains, religious images and more than 2,000 works of art among which there are paintings by Murillo, Ribera, Zurbarán , Valdés Leal, Luca Giordano, Pacheco and even Goya.
This route makes it possible to combine schedules, itineraries and a tasting of wines and tapas in one of our premium restaurants
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Three tapas and three wines in Papirusa restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Casa Palacio de Las Duenas
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Salinas
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de la Caridad
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante Papirusa
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Palacio de Las Duenas, Calle Duenas 5, 41003 Seville Spain
In the historic center of Seville stands this magnificent palace house built between the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries that takes its name from the missing monastery of Santa María de las Dueñas on which it was built. From its origins it was owned by important noble families of Seville until in 1612 it passed into the hands of the House of Alba thanks to the marriage between Antonia Enríquez de Ribera and Fernando Álvarez de Toledo, who would be the VI Duke of Alba.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa de Salinas, C/ Mateos Gago, 39, 41004 Seville Spain
The Salinas Palace House was built in the 16th century thanks to the flourishing of the Sevillian trade with America.
Located on Mateos Gago street, in the monumental area of the Old Town, very close to that of the cathedral, La Giralda and the Alcazar, this stately home was the home of some rich merchants.
At the beginning of the twentieth century it would be restored by the aristocratic family of the Salinas, rebuilding its primitive structures. It is one of the privately owned palace-houses that remains a private residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iglesia de la Caridad, Calle Temprado 3, 41001 Seville Spain
Charity really is a Brotherhood, with everything that name implies in Seville, which is not the same as in other places. This term includes many aspects, both religious, social, cultural ...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante Papirusa, Calle Antonia Díaz, 9, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
In the Papirusa Restaurant one of our premium restaurants can taste up to 3 tapas and 3 wines to regain strength.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Dueñas, 5, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Hospital de la Caridad, Calle Temprado, 3, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.