Tour Parque Tayrona - Trekking Arrecifes - Shared
We will leave Santa Marta towards Cañaveral, where we will start walking towards Arrecifes through tropical forests with the presence of microclimates, birds and sometimes the playfulness of squirrels and monkeys. After 45 minutes of walking, we arrive at one of the most beautiful places in the country: Las Playas de Arrecifes, a place known for its extraordinary natural beauty. The walk continues passing by the beaches of Arenilla and the natural swimming pool (25 minutes), then you arrive to the beautiful beaches of Cabo San Juan (20 minutes). Here there are restaurant, cafeteria and bathroom services.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from El Rodadero, Gaira, Bello horizonte and Historical Centre
- Three-hour guided walk through the forest and to the beach
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality 470007 Colombia
Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona is a magical slice of Colombia's Caribbean coast, with stunning stretches of golden sandy beach backed by coconut palms and thick rainforest. The park stretches along the coast from the Bahía de Taganga near Santa Marta to the mouth of the Río Piedras, 35km east, and covers some 12,000 hectares of land and 3000 hectares of coral-rich sea.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
The Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta is the place where the Tayrona Indigenous lived for more than 500 years known for the legacy of Teyuna. The Sierra Nevada and all its basins are characterized by their immense beauty and natural exuberance, being the only coast in the world where there are mountains and snowy so close to the sea, thus providing all the thermal floors and a wonderful richness in biodiversity, ecosystems, hydrography, fauna and flora.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the Lobby of Hotel listed in the radius area at 7:00am (pick-up times may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, swimsuit, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring high-calorie snacks and hydrating drinks.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.