Tour Piramides of Teotihuacan and Basilica de Guadalupe
We take you to know the city where men become gods, you will know the third largest pyramid in the world, Pyramid of Sun plus a walk down the Avenue of the Dead to reach the Pyramid of the Moon.
You can visit the most visited Marian Temple in the world, the Basilica of Guadalupe.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the archaeological zone
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de las tres culturas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de las tres culturas, Eje Central esquina Eje Uno Norte Tlatelolco, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
We will visit the Plaza de las Tres Culturas where you can appreciate 3 stages of Mexico: pre-Hispanic, colonial and contemporary. Visit to the Church of Santiago Tlatelolco. Where you will know the baptismal font of San Juan Diego. We will continue to Teotihuacán to visit a local site where you will receive an explanation about the stones used by the Teotihuacanos and you will taste 3 typical Mexican drinks, Mezcal, Tequila and Pulque. We will continue to the Archaeological Zone to see the Pyramid of the Sun, the Calzada de los Muertos and the Pyramid of the Moon, We will end our tour in the Basilica of Guadalupe to learn the history of this place, the apparitions of the Virgin and know the ayate of San Juan Diego with more than 500 years.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The reception of all travelers between 9 and 9:30 am, may vary a bit due to the traffic conditions in the City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our guides and staff have taken a course on prevention and measures against COVID; promoted by the Health Sector, certifying each of them
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.