Tour Santiago de Chile and discover its History and Heritage
Visit and know with us the places that make Santiago one of the most prosperous and modern cities in Latin America. With its European and cosmopolitan air you will discover heritage monuments, such as museums, churches and other buildings dating from the colonial era of Santiago.
per adult from
1 day 2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Cap (to protect it from the sun)
What's excluded :
We will visit the following historical places and heritage of Santiago: Club de la Unión, Citizenship Square, Palacio de la Moneda, Constitution Square, Central Bank of Chile, Pedestrian Crossing Flag, Museum of Pre-Columbian Art, Palace of the Courts of Justice , Former National Congress, Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza de Armas, Santiago Museum, Santiago Galleries, Caribbean Café, Municipal Theater, San Francisco Museum and Church and Paris London District.
• San Francisco Church, Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 834, Santiago 8330082 Chile
Departure Point :Serrano 73, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.