Tour Siracusa Ortigia e Noto.
The tour that I propose will introduce you to two of the most beautiful Sicilian cities, Syracuse and Noto.
Syracuse a splendid seafaring city with Greek origins, stretching into the sea with the island of Ortigia, in 2005 together with the Necropolis of Pantalica it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will let you discover the wonders of this city like the Greek theater and the Roman amphitheater, to finish our tour with a visit to the ear of Dionysius.
Only after enjoying an excellent lunch the tour will continue with a visit to Noto, a Baroque jewel, also a UNESCO World Heritage site, considered an open-air museum. Walking along the Corso Vittorio Emanuele you will be able to admire numerous palaces and churches that give it the nickname "stone garden".
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Ticket for monuments you choose to visit
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Greco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Siracusa, Piazza Duomo, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Duomo of Syracuse is certainly a place not to be missed, with its 2400 years of history it represented an architectural jewel in the heart of Ortigia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Greco, Viale Paradiso 14 Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The most famous mounemnt of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
heritage of humanity and heart of Syracuse
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Noto Antica, Strada Provinciale 64 Monte Alveria, 96017, Noto, Sicily Italy
Undisputed capital of Sicilian baroque, Noto is certainly one of the main destinations to visit. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2002
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredPick up it will be at the accommodation in the area of Taormina and nearby towns
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.