Tour South Valley Cusco: Tipón, Pikillacta and Andahuaylilla
Visit Tipón and be amazed by the impressive terraces and water sources of the archaeological site.
Continue the journey to Pikillaqta or "City of Fleas" and discover the imposing buildings of the Wari Culture.
Access the town of Andahuaylillas and visit its colonial church known as the "Sistine Chapel of America".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers to all points of the route.
- Professional Bilingual Tourist Guide.
What's excluded :
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Entry/Admission - Pikillaqta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
Start of tour: 8:30 a.m.
Pick up at the hotel to start the journey to Tipón. In Tipón you will know the archaeological complex of the same name where you will appreciate the system of terraces and water sources of the whole.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pikillaqta, 20 km East of Cusco, Cusco 08003 Peru
After visiting Tipón, you will continue the journey to Pikillaqta, a pre-Inca archaeological center.
Finally you will know the town of Andahuaylillas where you will have the opportunity to go to the colonial church, known as the Sistine Chapel of America.
You will start the return to Cusco with the possibility to stop in Saylla for lunch (lunch cost not included in the tour).
End of the tour: 2:00 pm .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended: Wear sports clothes (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.