Tour Stairs and Cemetery Commune 13
This Tour is directed by the guides and social leaders of the territory itself, who have lived and have been part of the transformation of the commune.
per adult from
1 day 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Mini graffiti
What's excluded :
With this Tour you will know in depth the stories of transformation of the commune 13 by those who have contributed to its development. Also, you will contribute directly to the transformation of this place, since a large percentage of money that you invest in this experience will be used so that the Pazifistas corporation can continue contributing in improving the quality of life of children, youth and adults of our commune .
• Cementerio Parroqial la America, Cr 96 # 40-02 Calle 39, Medellin Colombia
• Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
Departure Point :Estación metro san javier, Cra. 95 #96-29, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.