Tour Syracuse - Marzamemi
The tour will start from Piazza Duomo. You will be accompanied to discover a small and delightful hamlet developed entirely on the sea: "Marzamemi". Dating back to the eighteenth century, the village, with the famous ports La Fossata and Balata (also known for the well-known Tonnara) and the beauty of Piazza Regina Margherita will leave you breathless. During your time you can also take a break by the sea on the "Litorale Spinazza", reachable on foot from the Borghetto. The tour will continue to Ortigia, an island that contains the oldest part of the historic center of Syracuse, starting from the Greek period. The Baroque architecture in white stone is fascinating. Last, and not least, stop at the Neapolis Archaeological Park, an open-air museum that contains evidence of various eras, from the protohistoric to the late antiquity and Byzantine ages.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- entrance tickets to museums, archaeological sites and / or monuments.
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, Via Paradiso 14, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Stop on the archaeological part of Syracuse.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Isola di Ortigia, Isola di Ortigia, Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
A stop where travelers can discover all the true beauties of the true historic center of Syracuse.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Marzamemi, Marzamemi, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
A small seaside village with extraordinary beauty and breathtaking colors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 188, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
2: Via Etnea, 107, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The hotel pick-up is free of charge on structures located within the historic center.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Departure Time :2/28/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.