Tour Tapalpa and Salto del Nogal from Guadalajara
Be part of this great journey in contact with nature, take an incredible outdoor walk to reach the highest waterfall in Jalisco and enjoy its majesty and beauty accompanied by beautiful landscapes. Then we will visit the famous Piedrotas where you do want to climb them, take a horseback ride and enjoy the tranquility of the place. You also know the Magical Town of Tapalpa where we will eat and if you wish you can visit its old churches, craft market and typical sweet shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guides.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Eat no drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salto del Nogal, Tapalpa Mexico
We arrived at the canyon where the Salto del Nogal waterfall is located, we started our walk of approximately 45 minutes to reach the highest waterfall in the state of Jalisco. We will enjoy some free time where we can enjoy and feel the breeze from the waterfall. After enjoying the view we will begin our walk to return and board the unit
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Las Piedrotas, Tapalpa Mexico
We will visit the valley of the enigmas, better known as the piedrotas, a place located 5 minutes from the town of Tapalpa, in the place you can do different activities such as horseback riding, jumping on the zip lines, climbing the piedrotas and you can enjoy some craving in your snack area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tapalpa, Tapalpa
We arrive at our last destination of the trip which is the Magical Town of Tapalpa, the meeting point is the center is one of the most popular places in the Town where you can find a variety of food and crafts.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Vallarta Poniente, 44110 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.