Tour Teotihuacan and Guadalupano Sanctuary
We are a fresh and efficient company, committed to the traveler offering the best packages with affordable prices but without leaving aside the quality that characterizes us.
Responsibility, respect and punctuality are our essential values to provide you with the best of services.
COME AND LIVE THE BEST OF THE EXPERIENCES. !!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Pulque, tequila and mezcal.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tlatelolco
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
Tlatelolco is an area now within the Cuauhtémoc district of Mexico City, centered on the Plaza de las Tres Culturas. Its archaeological history extends to remains of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, as well as more recent colonial structures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plateria Rafael, Cerrada Tamagno 102 Local 7 Col. Peralvillo, Mexico City 06220 Mexico
Mexican silver is recognized worldwide for its silver jewelry, whose creation has centuries of history, celebrated daily by its artisans.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
The Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, officially called Insigne and National Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, is a sanctuary of the Catholic Church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary in its invocation of Guadalupe, located at the foot of the Tepeyac Hill in the Gustavo mayor's office A. Madero of Mexico City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Teotihuacán is a large Mexican archeological complex northeast of Mexico City. Through the center of the place, which was once a flourishing pre-Columbian city, passes the Causeway of the Dead. It links the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Sun. The last two have panoramic views from their tops. The artifacts of the Teotihuacana Culture Museum, on site, include pottery and bone works.
* Includes tasting of tequila, mezcal and pulque.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our operators and Tourist Guides are duly identified with the client.They pick them up by displaying a banner with the name of the person who made the reservation in their hotel lobby.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We respect and carry out all health protocols before the Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.